Frequently Asked Questions
- Students are allowed to join a class in the second week.
- Only those who pay the tuition in full can be guaranteed a place in class.
- Class dates and times may be subject to change. A substitute may be assigned or make-up classes added to the end of the term.
- Auditing and the recording of classes are not allowed.
- For all classes, students receive a record of payment and registration.
- Gotham reserves the right to remove any student at our discretion.
- Gotham does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, disability, socioeconomic status, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
- Our courses are not intended to provide instruction that will result in the student's acquisition of occupational skills.
Showing 1-1 of 1 item.